Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how would they compare? I know the XP has a higher top speed but the few videos Ive seen the seem pretty close until the standard RZR tops out. As far as the suspension would the LSR +8 do better or just as good through whoops? If anybody has first hand experience with these setups I would greatly appreciate any info. I have an 08 Gen1 with an LSR +4 and Afcos and mainly ride dunes, can't decide to whether to just get an XP or upgrade my current RZR.

·
aka: Bad Influence
929 Posts
I would suggest XP. Better technology and better engine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was afraid thats what you guys would say lol, still fighting the urge to go get an XP tommorow, I guess Im just a little attached to my rzr we've had some good times together and figured I'd give it a new lease on life. I guess the reality of it is the XP is truly a superior machine and is the way to go.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I was afraid thats what you guys would say lol, still fighting the urge to go get an XP tommorow, I guess Im just a little attached to my rzr we've had some good times together and figured I'd give it a new lease on life. I guess the reality of it is the XP is truly a superior machine and is the way to go.
Hell, What's the difference in price? Sounds like it's a wash, or maybe even cost more for the 800 build you are proposing. I'm sure the setup you're talking about would be pretty comparable, but at what cost in time and money. Would be nice to have new rig...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think u hit the nail on the head FunRide, for a few more grand i would rather have the new ride and have the reliability of stock machine with out all the hassle of building mine and any issues that come with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts