Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best way to tow a RZR out of the woods or dunes that has broken down for some reason? Just bought a 2011 RZR for the wife, and I have a 2010 RZR-s myself. Bought the second one so that if we are 20 miles from camp, and one or the other machine breaks down we can still get back to camp. Can we tow one of the machines without damage to it? Any thing special that should be done to the disabled machine before towing it. Most riding is in the dunes, and some times we are 15 - 20 miles from the truck, and do not want to walk 15 miles over the dunes to get to the truck. Both are in our 60's.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
A tow hook on the rigs help.
Do you have bumpers on front to put straps to(attach to the lowest point of the bumper)
25 ft or 50ft tow strap you can alway double it up.
A good repair kit all ways help even, if you can do repairs some one else might be able to do the repairs for you.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The tow hook sure look nice,or you could tie a rope on the rear section of rzr roll-cage,this is the way i tow the rzr 170.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great idea! Going to try that idea with the Wife. "Honey, we need a second RZR incase one breaks down". And all I thought I needed was a tow strap..lol
Boy was I wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts