Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me how to put a switch on my S&B Particle seperator, i would like to get a rocker switch on the dash, but dont know how.

·
Registered
330 Posts
If i pull my switch apart i can take a picture of how the wires went into the carling switch if thats what you are asking for

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i pull my switch apart i can take a picture of how the wires went into the carling switch if thats what you are asking for
That would be great, i just dont need it running all the time, so i want to get a switch, so i dont have to disconnect it like i have been doing.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have noticed when the switch is off and running the machine it seems to have slightly higher temperature overall. Not sure if its because of the longer travel distance from the top rollcage bar down or not but I have noticed slight temperature differences have you?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have noticed when the switch is off and running the machine it seems to have slightly higher temperature overall. Not sure if its because of the longer travel distance from the top rollcage bar down or not but I have noticed slight temperature differences have you?
Not sure, i bought the unit new with it already installed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not sure exactly what you need to know but I'll give it a shot. On most of the set-ups they have a relay that is triggered by the stoplight circuit. Usually you can find where they tied into the stoplight circuit on the driver side at the back just before the taillight. Find this wire and cut it. Run one side to your switch then run it back to the other end. This will make it so if you turn off the switch S & B will not run and when the switch is on it will run as normal. Is this at all what you are looking for? If it is and you don't totally understand what I'm saying then let me know and I will give you my phone number and you can call me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure exactly what you need to know but I'll give it a shot. On most of the set-ups they have a relay that is triggered by the stoplight circuit. Usually you can find where they tied into the stoplight circuit on the driver side at the back just before the taillight. Find this wire and cut it. Run one side to your switch then run it back to the other end. This will make it so if you turn off the switch S & B will not run and when the switch is on it will run as normal. Is this at all what you are looking for? If it is and you don't totally understand what I'm saying then let me know and I will give you my phone number and you can call me.
Thanks, i will check it out next weekend, when i get back up to the cabin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts