Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this can not be done but i sure thought you could. I searched and all I could find was how to upload maps and routes to the nuvi.

I am looking to do the opposite of that. I want my routes from my nuvi to download to some sort of map.

Any advice would be help.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Redfish,

You need to have a mapsource program loaded on your computer by Garmin I think there some other programs out there that are free, but I have used Mapsource TOPO and works great.
Once you down load your routes from the GPS to computer, you can save it and edit. Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've tried everything I could find... Finding the 500 refuses to load routes. Which is a total bummer. I've got the routes of every ATV trail in Utah. The closest I've got is displaying waypoints of trail intersections. It'd sure be nice if Garmin would update the firmware in this unit to accept routes!! :rollfinger:

So if someone knows something please post'r up!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
You might try contacting Garmin for support. They have some good people and some not so good people at their support center. I have used them with mixed results with other problems / questions , might be worth a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts