Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I owns a RZR with Muzzy, UMP, High Comp Pistons, Ported Head, PCV Autotune!!

and a Dirty Dawg Clutch Kit.

My machine makes 6500 rpm at 60 mph and run into the limitter, on full trothle at 30 mph the machine runs into the limmiter too at a short time..

How can I adjust the clutchkit ???

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Hi,

I owns a RZR with Muzzy, UMP, High Comp Pistons, Ported Head, PCV Autotune!!

and a Dirty Dawg Clutch Kit.

My machine makes 6500 rpm at 60 mph and run into the limitter, on full trothle at 30 mph the machine runs into the limmiter too at a short time..

How can I adjust the clutchkit ???
Did you install the DDP springs??? If so I'd try adding more weight in the primary...

Springs and weights are what make it happen...

·
Registered
880 Posts
the primary is on the pass side you need to remove the center bolt and the 6 bolts around the front ( first use a perm marker and put a line where the two peices split so you can line them back up the unit is balanced )once you do this, remove the belt see sec on forum on how too. once the belt is off you can undo the 3 bolts that hold in the weights with the weights off there are three bolts on either side of the arms try adding weights that came with the kit to the center bolt 1 or two washers on each arm the washers are roughly 1 gram each for the steel washers and 4 grams for the tungston in dales kit or 7 grams in the STI kit.

Hope this helps

C2turbo

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO I phoned with my dealer, he had adjust the kit for most power betwen 20-55 mph, thats my most driven speed in races !!!! For races with tracks that have long high speed we will need more weights on the clutch..

On Monday I will strart my first test drive on mx track !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.