Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Yup, I hate mud but its unavoidable where I ride. After every trip I have at least 4 to 5 hrs power washing, even the inside of the trailer gets it, helmets, everything..

Its either that or dust, pick ur poison depending on time of year. Its very rare we get into that perfect loamy stuff..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys, new RZR owner (my first SxS, aww).. I picked up this 2021 XP Turbo with 200 miles on her. Machine is super clean, runs great, now I'm doing my full once over on her and getting ready to install some harnesses.

Going through her in more detail as my new machine, I'm pulling a bunncchh of mud out of anything less than waist high. It's a RZR, not surprised, and I've stuck my share of toys that's for sure.. Just curious, do yall get this mud in your battery compartment or was this rig BURRIED in its short former life?!

View attachment 688074

View attachment 688075
I also am here in Alaska. As you probably know, the mud is unavoidable here and I am surprised that machine is as clean as it is!

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
1,482 Posts
I can tell you that mine was full of Mud, M&Ms, Skittles, Goldfish and such things. The last time I took rear seats out to clean, I was amazed at how messy my two little girls are! I am surprised I don't have mice in there eating wiring up.
They won’t eat the wires as long as they’re eating good on candy :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Machine has definitely been in some deep mud but they did a hell of a cleaning job,, besides battery compartment. Mud is normal around here so I wouldn’t freak out about it. Keep going over it and checking it out if this is the worst you find your doing good.

I would also rather mud over dust any day!! We often have the best rides after a rain with zero dust and lots of mud. It washes off, it’s not a show car or everyday driver so yeah it gets dirty. Save the paved roads and smooth trails for my truck. Now in the RZR I’m in my own Polaris commercial each time it’s out! Hahahaha

Good luck with the new to you rzr hope it works out most excellent. As always ride hard and ride safe!!

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
1,482 Posts
Holy mackle I haven't seen that much mud sinse my grilfrends dad painted my tolet boil on new years eve! Turned out he had a unforseen digestive issue(pappa jahn's) plus he was drinking bone rattlers and champane
Not trying to be rude, but why are your posts so hard to read? Is English not your native language? Maybe a translation app would be beneficial. You have so much incorrect grammar and misspelled words, (10 in just the post above) it takes significant effort to understand what you are trying to say. It reminds me of the movie Demolition Man.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not trying to be rude, but why are your posts so hard to read? Is English not your native language? Maybe a translation app would be beneficial. You have so much incorrect grammar and misspelled words, (10 in just the post above) it takes significant effort to understand what you are trying to say. It reminds me of the movie Demolition Man.
I like the spell correction app myself. Also, old formula for mud riding, one minute in mud = 1 hour cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I just laughed so god damn hard

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
I hate mud, particularly the stinky, stagnant mud holes. So much so, I'd slow down and run around the extreme edges to minimize exposure. I did that up until I misjudged the depth on one mud hole and laid my X3 over on its side into the middle of it. To add insult to injury, I yanked the key to kill the engine and dropped the key into the mud. I never found that key. Did I mention, I hate mud. LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I hate mud, particularly the stinky, stagnant mud holes. So much so, I'd slow down and run around the extreme edges to minimize exposure. I did that up until I misjudged the depth on one mud hole and laid my X3 over on its side into the middle of it. To add insult to injury, I yanked the key to kill the engine and dropped the key into the mud. I never found that key. Did I mention, I hate mud. LOL
🤣

Some would say, go straight, apply power, wash later 👍

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
🤣

Some would say, go straight, apply power, wash later 👍
Some would say that. Although, I've had to winch out and/or tow "some" back to the trailer after doing so. LOL At least with rock crawling, I can see what I'm getting into.

Reactions: Wheel
21 - 35 of 35 Posts