Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Product Tester
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much money are you or, have you spent on accessories?

Do you have a dollar limit on what you plan on spending after your RZR purchase?

Don't worry, I won't tell your spouse.
:rofl3:

·
Registered
385 Posts
so far, i'm still under 500. under 300 if you count selling off the stock stuff it replaced.

i have a short list of plans to make it to about 1000-1500.

....we'll see how long that lasts. good thing i'm not married, and the gf likes the same hobbies...and has no problem with me spending my money, as long as some of it is for her enjoyment.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've spent over $3,000 on mine. The only thing keeping me from spending more is I keep thinking about getting a XP.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Just started adding and realization hit me... I need therapy.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
How much??? As much as it takes to get it where I want it to be; as functional as possible.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Getting ready to drop about $3,700 in her. Probably another 2-3k after this round. Then I might be close to being done. I told my wife that and she had a look on her face... You know that look... You guys know what I'm talking about. LOL

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a little over $4000 in accessories but now have almost everything I want. Maybe $1000 more. Main thing remaining is sound system or race radio.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Afraid to add it up :scared2:

I would guess around 5k

·
6skinner
1,231 Posts
No point adding it up. Personally I'm in a position that I can spend whatever I want on my rzr with no one to tell me otherwise. I'm around 6-7k in mine, just took it for a rip today after months of sitting. Rode with a lifted rhino With mud bugs today and couldn't be happeir, the clutching and 16"+ of clearance at them very lowest point just makes it a beast. When you cruise through stuff your buddies had no chance in,'it again makes me proud to own this machine. I haven't used for many months due to work and what not, forgot what this machine can do. I can be 6" under straight swamp and a stab of the throttle it literally rockets out of almost anything. Nowhere my buddies rhino with 27" mud bugs and lift would literally bury itself. Nothin gets the power to the ground like a rzr, this damn thing is a mighty impressive unit. Kind of regretted my lift and axles and big 30s. Rzrs, never used them much, hit some great trails this afternoon, had her too the floor chewing through thick sticky swamp,'lost a tiny bit of speed and kept on truckin. The rhino was so far behind it was even funny, good
Thing we weren't racing, cuz damn these rzrs blast throuugh some
Plan nasty stuff.
Also I'm very impressed with my rhino axles. I had those 30s spinning at full throttle grabbing ruts, roots and stumps with the throttle pinned, just to jump through the real soft spots. Got damn it these things take some abuse

·
Registered
142 Posts
Had the razor for three full days. If I keep spending at the pace I have the first three days, by December the amount should be:

$3,495, 589.00

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Let's just say I could have bought an "S" for what I paid for it plus accessories.
Although if I did that I would not have fit the trails I drive on.

Doug

1 - 20 of 33 Posts