Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many folks actualy carry side arms when out riding?

I am sure some areas you are not allowed to ride with any sort of firearm. I know I have been to several places like such.

Also not sure how places like Ark broken bow or big parks in Colorado have the laws setup for this?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
904 Posts
You guys are crazy, who in their right mind needs to carry a gun these days? What, are you a bunch of gun toting red necks who just want to show off? Guns kill people, the last thing I need to worry about is a bunch of trigger happy hicks cruising around "strapped" in the woods just so they feel like a man. I think we need to have better gun control in this country...the police and military are the only ones who should be armed...problem solved! No more murders, no more armed robberies, etc.

LOL! I'M JOKING! I couldn't resist...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:. I don't always carry when I'm out riding, depends on where I'm at. On state trails, definitely...you never know who you are going to "run into" out on some of those back woods trails. On the dunes, I normally don't. I'm normally on my Raptor on the sand, and having a pistol on my hip isn't always very comfortable while racing or jumping. But when I do carry, I have my Kimber Custom Carry II loaded with 200 grain Hornady JHP XTP's ready to rock.

·
Old West Reenactor
488 Posts
I got a 1911 Colt auto. 32cal. with 2 clips, it's old but shoots great.

·
Addicted
3,728 Posts
I carry in my rzr, in my truck, in my car, at the store, out to dinner...... I think you get the point.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
If you want a map bag get at Tusk brand.. I recently replaced my super atv bag with the tusk.. MUCH better bag.. doesn't sag with something heavy in it..

I have a Keltec .32 I carry when I want to hide it very well.. When around the house in the RZR I carry a 5" SS Judge with three #4 410 shells and two .45 shells.
I carry Glocks in both trucks.. One GL 17 in mine and one GL 26 in the wifes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i use a small camel back between the seats duel purpose if im somewhere i cant carry on my side then i put it in it and i carry my glock because i dont worry about water or mud in it or on it , it always fires and i just wash in in the sink when i get home and spray some oil on it lol good to go

Attachments

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.