Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles did you get on your Bighorns(original)?

·
Addicted
3,657 Posts
5500 with about an 8th of the lugs left. Going to be replaced soon with the same brand.
That is impressive, assuming you stayed in WV/east coast areas. It can raise hell on tires in my experiences.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had about 50% left after 2000miles on my old rzr. I've got ITP Baja cross on the new rzr.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
About 600 miles plenty of tread left . But they were full of holes and had to toss them out.
Tread was good sidewalls junk.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got 3500 on them and looks like 1/8 above wear bar.Took them off and replaced with pitbull growlers.Have not had a chance to ride them yet,but I did slow crawl up a hill 75 foot long that the bighorns would not make it 20 feet, but they are a great tire,3500 miles with no plugs or bead breaks.I would highly recommend the bighorns,I don't know about the growlers yet,but the traction seems way better,I thought I was going to rare up and fall backwards with the growlers.I think they will take me up hills that I don't want to go.LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
We've got one set of 'original' 25 inchers with over 10K on them
ridden between two different '04 Honda 450 Foreman's. They all
four still barely have the half way thread mark 'thingy' showing...
At almost 8 years old I fear they'll dry out before they wear out ?
We rotate/flip the tires every 500 miles for even wear also.
All miles WVa / HMT / SSRT mostly, also Utah, Canada, UP, etc.

Good Luck :)

I hope they don't quit selling them before we need another set...

·
Registered
52 Posts
2200 miles they start at 3/4 inch, worn down 1/8 inch and scared to hell from the rocks in the black hills but no holes yet...so yea they wear good..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts