Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Product Tester
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's here from owners of this system. What is your thoughts?

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Sorry Gary, Airaid makes several products. you need to be a little more specific. I don't own any of them but This looks like their top of the line RZR system.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Airaid is what I have on my truck, works great and they have an awesome guarantee. After 5 years the rubber boot on my filter cracked so they sent me anther one free of charge, not even shipping charges! As for the RZR I don't know anybody that has one.
Not to highjack the post, but Jeff did you notice any increase in mileage by chance? Ford, Chevy, size ??

:hijacked:

·
Product Tester
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's here from owners of this system. What is your thoughts?
:uplaugh: What system Gary?
Sorry. The Airaid RZR filter system.

Airaid is what I have on my truck, works great and they have an awesome guarantee. After 5 years the rubber boot on my filter cracked so they sent me anther one free of charge, not even shipping charges! As for the RZR I don't know anybody that has one.
I am concerned about the boot on the RZR system getting torn by a rock that the tire could kick up.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Not to highjack the post, but Jeff did you notice any increase in mileage by chance? Ford, Chevy, size ??

:hijacked:
I added the Airraid intake, Edge Juice Module & Attitude monitor, & MBRP 4" turbo back stainless exhaust all at the same time. I normally drive in mileage mode (setting #1) and my fuel mileage increased by 2 mpg. I doubt the airraid alone would do a whole lot. This is on a 2003 F-350 Superduty with a 6.0 liter powerstroke. I added these parts in early 2005.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the Airraid snorkel and air filter system for my RZR. I have a thread about the installation process. I love the system. I rode my RZR all last weekend in mud and very dusty trails. The only thing I would change is adding a prefilter on it. I use outwear pre-filters now, but would have liked to seen that on the original purchase. Other than that, I think the system is awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
The system works good, fit and finish is good. The rubber boot that connects the airbox to the riser tube is actually pretty tough. Airaid didn't have an outerwear that fit the filter used at the time of release, but they do now. I sell and install these kits and so far have had no problems, a couple of kits were short one gasket but Airaid immediately sent me a few spares to take care of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts