Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we left for our trip to the little sahara one of my buddies commented that my paddles didn't match. Like...the paddle on the right side was straight up 12 o'clock and the paddle on the left top was more like 10 0'clock. No big deal of course he was just teasing me. We were standing there in the shop talking today and I noticed that the paddles are in exactly the same posiition now. Something moved so what was it? Tire slip around the rim or do I have a rear end issue? I felt some strange vibrations a couple of times but I thought it was just the paddles digging in. I dunno.

G

·
Tire moved on the wheel...unless you have bead locks the tires will rotate on the wheel, even with it is possible although a lot less likely..most just don't notice it. The rear on the XP is basically a "spool"...if one axle turned more than the other you'd have much bigger and more noticeable symtoms than tread alignment.

·
Registered
813 Posts
My quad would do that all the time.Paddles would never stay lined up......they were slipping on the rim.I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have hiper single beadlocks.

G

·
It's still possible and very likely the tires moved...as I said. Make a chalk mark on the wheel and tire..you may be surprised. No way the rear drive caused the misalignment without noticeable severe damage.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts