Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost bought a left over 2009, but decided to spend more and get an '11. Now I need to find a good deal. I am not picky, a plain standard 50" is all i want.

My local dealers are not taking much money off, maybe $300 at best.

Will there be any rebates coming out anytime soon? I can wait till spring, but am guessing thats the worse time of year to buy.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
drive to oregon! i got 650 under msrp otd!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Yea I heard Oregon is the cheapest place to buy also. I have 2 friends who bought there. One of the guys bought one from Klamath Equipment, the other place was in Eugene I think.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
bought a 2011 s le last week for 13350 otd! polaris of portland

·
Registered
230 Posts
I googled "2009 Polaris RZR for sale" when I was look to get mine. And found a few internet deals from dealers in my area. And found something like $10350 OTD, but it was 300 miles away. I also contacted my local dealer for a price.
After telling them the offer I got, they came back with $10500 OTD. I took the deal that saved me a 600 mile round trip.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
Yea I heard Oregon is the cheapest place to buy also. I have 2 friends who bought there. One of the guys bought one from Klamath Equipment, the other place was in Eugene I think.
Ya, Eugene and Springfield Oregon has two dealers and they are both very reasonable.

I bought my 2009 RZR-S in September of 2008 for $13,300 from Ramsey Waite Power Sports.

Mid Valley Tractor advertises their Polaris deals on Craigslist: 2010 Polaris RZR-S

:ride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts