Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Fair Enough,
And until then, maybe all the keyboard commando's can stop joining the lynch mob since they really have no clue one way or the other. I find that what I did and will do was "proactive". Seems we have an awful lot of "reactive" people in the dark bashing this vendor for nothing they have any knowledge of.

The same avenue I pursued was available to everyone else. Remember, everytime you point a finger at someone, you have four more pointing back at yourself. Unless you got a nub or two in the equation.LOL
You would have been fine replying with "Fair Enough" but couldn't resist the other bs could ya. As was stated...everyone can make up their own mind and report back.

And for what it's worth. Congrats to HR4U on becoming a supporting vendor. I hope the "support" part comes in to play, more then has been talked about by numerous members.

·
Registered
447 Posts
acsracing has a job but he just doesnt do anything...lol

him and this forum may be why i dont have my job anymore...lol

all i can say is i used the hotride box and some other stuff and was happy with all of it...kelly really helped me alot....service was good.....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Fair Enough,
And until then, maybe all the keyboard commando's can stop joining the lynch mob since they really have no clue one way or the other. I find that what I did and will do was "proactive". Seems we have an awful lot of "reactive" people in the dark bashing this vendor for nothing they have any knowledge of.

The same avenue I pursued was available to everyone else. Remember, everytime you point a finger at someone, you have four more pointing back at yourself. Unless you got a nub or two in the equation.LOL
do you feel better about yourself now?:nerd:

·
King of crash!
31,883 Posts
nope I gots me a career
I m a post whore on rzrforums.net

dang i hate it when sombody beats me to a good thing!!!!!!

also still laughing at the stub comment we are in company with many a good comic you guys thought of trying out for last comic standing.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
I figure I ain't really funny, other than looking. Never seen a hemroid commercial with a bunch of people smiling and having a great time!!

·
ssroadster
403 Posts
:wind1:WOW, Just read thru all the posts. :rofl3:
First: if a vendor does not respond there bad....dont car about there personal life. People die everyday and children are born everyday...I'm heartless. :cold_md_wht:When you are born your just living to die!
Second: the customer is always right! or did everyone forget this, typical sheep in the herd mentality, not my fault its the consumers.:pinshake:
Third: I buy online for 99% of my aftermarket parts. any and all info concerning a vendor good or bad is appreciated.:run:
Fourth: it seems that they are a dealer for there spposed ECU and ling travel kit.:scared2:
Finally: I checked out there web site. Just my opinion here. HOLY CRAP there prices are way outa whack. :run: :run:as faast as you can!!!
Just my .02cents worth.
If you cant take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.
I have my flame retardent suit on go for it!:campfire_flames_md_
I want to be like acsracing a posting whore! so would this make me a virgin. Also want to have a smile counter!:soapbox:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.