Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RZRForums.net would like to recognize Hot Ride as a Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Home Page

·
Registered
268 Posts
Great Company after researching them!! Plan on doing business myself with them. That idiot with the whine that needed some cheese a while back was a moron!!

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
Great Company after researching them!! Plan on doing business myself with them. That idiot with the whine that needed some cheese a while back was a moron!!
Would you care to share your "Research" with the rest of us?
Or did you use the same poor judgment you used when you wrote this post............

·
Registered
268 Posts
Fair enough,

1.Leading up to the bad rap forum, I had been investigating several efi options for my RZR-S.

2. Next, the bad rap forum occured and I was at first swayed the consumer, henceforth called Moron.

3. I at first noticed that his math seemed to be deviating a bit from the straight line, which gave his whole story a wiff of stink.

4. Next HR4U came on and said something briefly about his returned and painted ECU. Most electrical items have a limited return policy, but couple that with defacing it with a paint job, you have a very stupid consumer action(ergo Moron). Why hide an ECU that was stepped on from someone anyway? It's behind the darn seat!! Do we have a Moron with a character problem? Dishonesty maybe?

5. As I was considering a HR4U product I picked the phone up and called them. Low and behold, Kelly, the vendor in question answered the phone 2nd ring herself. That pretty much throws out the unavailable vendor. I figure that answer #4 pretty much solved the reason for being unresponsive.

6. I asked about the ECU reprogramming feature that HR4U sells. Kelly did inform me that it is set up with base curves that account for many variables. It is generally accurate, but without a wide band setup and in person tune, it is close, but not absolute.

7. That led me to question the aforementioned problem with the screaming Moron. I was informed that all resollutions had been sought with the consumer. Had the consumer(ergo Moron) merely bought a new core that a refund of the ECU less core cost would have been tendered a long time ago. As the Moron(ergo consumer) refused to pay a core charge for the admitadly defaced ECU, the vendor refused to refund the ECU cost.

8. Now, the brief mingling of the two stories from the parties involved excluding myself, and anyone else not directly involved can be verified on this forum. With that information, I made an educated decision of facts and based on that same phone call was impressed with the knowledge and special order manufacturing that can be possibly attained from said vendor. That conclusion for my own being not withstanding me making a really stupid (ergo Moronic) decision such as defacing it in case of error.

9. Now, considering that HR4U is a vendor and not keyboard commando, I have no problem with her/their lack of presence in this situation. Considering that the phone was answered in short order by the accused party, I write off the unavailable charge. Since thae accuser(Moron) has admitted defacing tha product and that was the only counter charge from the vendor, the vendor has the only proven story or evidence for a verdict. Couple that with the proven reducing funds owed, and the accuser(Moron) just appears to be venting and stirring up dirt to make himself feel better about making a really stupid decision. A decision that I feel the vendor was perfectly honorable to have made in regards to the accuser.

10. Now Giff, if that seems poor judgement your call, but I stand by my post earlier. The vendor seems honorable and the accuser is a MORON!! I did my research and made what I feel is an educated decision. Had the vendor got in a mud fight on this forum just to appease that idiot, I would've thought less of the vendor, because none of that was any of our business anyway. The fact that HR4U chose not to smash that turd like a bug speaks volumes for their character. Kinda deferring to privacy over triumph!! Anyone can gloat!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
As I said in the other thread HotRide4U is a good outfit.
It is a family run business and I like them a lot.

I give them a ton of credit for some great design work but even more for being a very nice family.

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
rrawtry,
The first thing that comes to mind is ......WOW
That is a fantastic bit of Information, Thank you for taking the time to share it.
You have a valid point as far as HR4U not getting into a mud slinging contest, It does show an air of good business practice on there part.
I know that everyone has varying levels of tolerance to how they feel or expect to be treated by a Business / Vendor...........
If HR4U would have given a simple factual account, I would have looked at it differently.
Good communication is a must in-order to do business.........

Thanks for sharing............

·
Registered
268 Posts
Giff,
As I was sitting on a bit of info, I made the post that I made above about planning to do business with HR4U. I really wanted everyone to know the info that I had, but really felt and still feel that I just violated "GSXR's" by really showing the facts about what I feel is his bad move. Wasn't my place.

But, since I am not the vendor, I get a little pissy when my integrity or intelligence gets whacked. Not pissed at anyone, but prompted tp share a bit.

What I would love to see in the future is someone from our forum directly call any vendor that is being hammered for any reason. Just what I did. We all had the ability to do just what I did, and most didn't. I own a small business myself. Do you know when I last checked that e-mail? I don't know either!! I am not an internet vendor, but I know the telephone works great!!

I just felt a vendor needed a boost in the light of a firefight. I am glad they didn't bombast the customer before our very eyes. I am also glad that the thread lasted long enough for the consumer to get enough rope to hang himself.

·
NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT
1,342 Posts
That's the thing they are an internet vendor lol I'm sure if you catch them on a good day you can get taken care of, I won't go over my whole ordeal you can search that one and read it, They did answer the phone though for me but that was about it....

We are not an Internet Vendor, We support the forum by paying money for a banner. RZR girl you have never been a customer, I am sorry we can't give you products for free. You got mad because you couldn't sell your seats without paying to be a vendor.

Hot Ride manufacturing and distribution, was founded in 2000 in Bakersfield, CA. Hot Ride was started to meet the needs of individual client as well as dealers with their specialized needs. Our team of professional engineers and designers take great pride in developing specialized products for our clients.
Hot Ride sells, designs, manufactures and installs specialized off-road products. All of which are designed using state of the art computer modeling software SolidWorks with Finite Element Analysis, and CamWorks (CAD/CAM). Our tubing is pre-modeled in the computer to insure proper fit and strength for it intended use. If you want a specialized design, just let us know and we will help you design and build it for you.
All Side X Side customers will be able to find a good selection of Safety Cages, Performance, Suspension, Seat Belt, Seats, Lighting and Other Accessories for their vehicles as well.

Let's not take it so personal.
If you don't understand what we do, please give us a call and our Certified Professional Engineer will explain it better. 661-587-7702

·
Registered
268 Posts
Fair Enough,
And until then, maybe all the keyboard commando's can stop joining the lynch mob since they really have no clue one way or the other. I find that what I did and will do was "proactive". Seems we have an awful lot of "reactive" people in the dark bashing this vendor for nothing they have any knowledge of.

The same avenue I pursued was available to everyone else. Remember, everytime you point a finger at someone, you have four more pointing back at yourself. Unless you got a nub or two in the equation.LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.