Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
Just subscribed AND bought 2 stickers and a Hat!!

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
WOW, 3 Posts? Seriously?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW, 3 Posts? Seriously?
I don't get it. It's like no one understands that prior to the 1960s the USA was a completely different country and that all of our problems really started kicking in with the Great Society.

I received an email today. Here’s what it said:

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to “Please Do Not Feed the Animals.”
Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today’s lesson.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
WOW, 3 Posts? Seriously?
I don't get it. It's like no one understands that prior to the 1960s the USA was a completely different country and that all of our problems really started kicking in with the Great Society.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to “Please Do Not Feed the Animals.”
Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Love it keep it coming

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
WOW, 3 Posts? Seriously?

Nice,

Having to give out food stamps to a country doesn't seem like much to be proud over lol.

Drew

Once again I'm on my phone instead of riding!!!

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
Heres my idea of food stamps.

A hunting and /or fishing license!

And the dumbing down of america continues. Heres a test,
Who won American Idol?
Who is the Chief Justice?
Who is getting a vote in Congress tomorrow and what for?
What did the President just impliment?

If you know all of them Great! If you know 3... OK good. if you know 2 , WAKE UP!! And If the first one is one of the 2, Heaven Help Us!! You are one of the Sheeple and part of the problem

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
You know, I bought the 2 stickers and the Hat off the blogsite WAAAAYYYYY back in June 2012 and never recieved them! BUMMER.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
"THIS MEANS THAT OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY IS RUN ON AN HONOR SYSTEM!!!"

With a whole bunch of people screwing those suckers getting a paycheck.

Had a guy show up last year with a load of firewood. He demanded cash. I offered him a check written to "cash" and told him to cash it at our bank... He denied the check and I told him to get lost. --When's the last time this clown paid taxes. I guess I'm supposed to pay his share...

I know another guy who starts businesses under a name, then shows slow gains each year until he reaches a certain level of income where he has to start paying....Suddenly he goes out of business, then starts another business with a very similar name and keeps the same customers. Nobody seems to care. Pisses me off.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
You know, I bought the 2 stickers and the Hat off the blogsite WAAAAYYYYY back in June 2012 and never recieved them! BUMMER.
Thepitbull, where are you

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thepitbull, where are you
that's Cafe Express...we have nothing to do with them. That being said...I've sent an email to find out what the heck they're doing. I will get back to you. In the meantime...send me your address and I'll send you some stuff.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
The Honor,guts and glory stuff is not yours?

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
I apreciate you looking into it. I thought the HGG stuff was Pitbulls. I'm not looking for any free stuff. Just what I ordered

1 - 16 of 16 Posts