Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thank you!! I just bought this for 59 on Black Friday just ordered one for 39 and will return the 59 dollar one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Lone Rzr
2,355 Posts
Dang! I might be changing out my current one.
Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, just bought one on-line. Will pick it up tomorrow, I have the RTIC but they don't have a drain.

·
Registered
614 Posts
How are you going to secure it?

Ive been wanting to do the rigid tool box and a cooler, but would prefer to use some type of mounts instead of straps.
I already have the rigid box mounts saved, i am aware of a few different cooler mounts also.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks, Just went and got mine!
Only down side is, I have the small and large Rigid boxes. With both boxes installed, the cooler lid only opens 1/2 way, The lid hits the top Rigid box.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I picked one up today and so did a couple buddies, Sweet deal.

·
GPS GURU
223 Posts
Got mine today and it’ll do! Lots more room than the current cooler, says it’ll hold 36 cans with ice. I will put this to the test lol
1C737E9E-06DC-4C51-8322-F5D5768CDC6F.jpeg

·
Registered
114 Posts
I picked one of these coolers up BF also (sorry, forgot to post info!!!), and noticed the $29 cheaper price, so bought online to return it.

it fits good behind the med and small ridgid boxes. I am able to open the lid enough that it’s fairly easy to get in the cooler.

As a trial, I had 2-6 packs of coke and 12 cans of beer (stacked 6+6) in it (no ice). There was room for ice on/ within the coke bottles, but the beer just fits under the lid.

it’s currently packed with 9 water bottles and 12 bottles of coke-3 of which are lying on top of the water. Cans will definitely fit better... I did add some ice since the after and pop (YES, POP!!! Lol) were only garage temp (~45*), plus it may get down to mid teens tonight where we are headed. Not sure how much it will hold come summer, guess we will find out.

Only took 2 pics when seeing if it would fit.
For those who bought this cooler, please post up your tie down method!!! I have a temp tie down, but would like to figure out a better set up.

856116D1-E0B2-4E43-BE26-1EB64959F857.jpeg
1A65EF7D-F4C1-4A99-A262-1808F17CAB25.jpeg

ps: rig has been washed since the pic... lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Has anyone compared the tie down slots to those of a RTIC cooler? Curious if the steel cooler mounts will work on these Everbuilt coolers. I've tried all combos of straps and methods and cant get mine to be tight. Still wants to move around, regardless of how much I snug the strap.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,110 Posts
Has anyone compared the tie down slots to those of a RTIC cooler? Curious if the steel cooler mounts will work on these Everbuilt coolers. I've tried all combos of straps and methods and cant get mine to be tight. Still wants to move around, regardless of how much I snug the strap.
Use soft loops through the slots and run the ratchet strap under the bed through the slots in the side of the bed. I had my ozark mounted like this for a long time Before I got my solid mounts, it works great.

IMG_5359.jpg
IMG_5363.jpg

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,110 Posts
Does anyone know what kind of storage box that is behind the cooler ? is it a "rigid" brand ? anyone know the model or size ?

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

1 - 20 of 110 Posts