Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this using very a basic bender and tools, nothing fancy. 1 3/4 DOM tube,used 5, 10 foot lenghts, worked on it a couple hours each night. It has a lexan roof, alot cheaper than aluminum, the RZR now has a total height of 65 ", fits in my ToyBox no problems, even with the rear sleeper down

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no not a metal worker, just a mailman, used smoke lexan to cut down on some of the sun down here in texas, can see right though it, thanks for the replies

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i dig it as well. soon i will buy a bender and make a cage myself. might come to you for advice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes made rear bumper, used left over tube, made it according to what length of tube had left, the design is due to what was left over, trying to decide if I want to build another, still have 50 feet of tube left, but will wait till it cools off, I spent a couple hours a night building that in 90 degree heat with high humindity, after working 10 hours plus at work, it was very time comsuming, now I understand the crazy prices they ask for these roll cages. the bender I used is called an affordable bender, found on ebay, nothing fancy about it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts