Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
qtrmileracer has decided to pull the plug and have a complete New Motor with the Holz Stage 3 Big Bore Kit Installed... qtrmileracer is also installing the Holz Billet Motor Mounts and Lift Plates...

He's also installing the STM RAGE III Clutch Kit...

Pictures as the build progresses... :) :) :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
You forgot to mention the secret weapon being installed too lol... I couldn't pass this install up after taking with you on the phone. The amount of detail that you went into on everything and took the time to answer all questions even if they weren't about the RZR. Your definitely what sold me on it.

Lance

·
Registered
48 Posts
You forgot to mention the secret weapon being installed too lol... I couldn't pass this install up after taking with you on the phone. The amount of detail that you went into on everything and took the time to answer all questions even if they weren't about the RZR. Your definitely what sold me on it.

Lance
Whats the Secret weapon???

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,726 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
qrtmileracer's Holz Stage 3 Big Bore Kit and accessories are shipping tomorrow...
Thats awesome... now just gotta find a junker motor... the dealer called me today and there ordering a brand new engine... said Polaris is going to honor the replacement even with it being out of warranty and all they had to do was send a picture in of the hole.... the even sent pictures of the snorkel kit and 29.5 outlaws and they had no problem with it.... I was a little leary because of what ive read about engines still under warranty and them not wanting to honor the warranty with after market stuff on the engine and drive train... Im really impressed with there service...

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Is it recommended to pine and weld the crank when installing this kit? I am about 3 weeks from ordering and want to have all my ducks in a row when I do the install.
No it isn't... If it will make you feel better then go for it...
X2

We tested some pinned and welded cranks. Didn't like them, very hard to ballance CORRECTLY.
We've put several thousand miles on stock cranks without any issues.

·
Registered
485 Posts
qtrmileracer-

The kit is awesome...You won't be disappointed with the power and most of all the reliability. CONGRATS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Is it recommended to pine and weld the crank when installing this kit? I am about 3 weeks from ordering and want to have all my ducks in a row when I do the install.
No it isn't... If it will make you feel better then go for it...
X2

We tested some pinned and welded cranks. Didn't like them, very hard to ballance CORRECTLY.
We've put several thousand miles on stock cranks without any issues.
Hey Matt, does your balancing include the counter shaft? Sorry for the thread steal.
Ken

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.