Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured you may want to see what it looks like on a 2011. Requires cutting the front grill plastics (I knew that going in, no one had a diagram to cut an 11 front yet) , drilling two holes, swearing, and patience. But it's strong, clean looking and a nice product.

Oh, the winch is coming soon so that why it's not mounted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Just figured you may want to see what it looks like on a 2011. Requires cutting the front grill plastics (I knew that going in, no one had a diagram to cut an 11 front yet) , drilling two holes, swearing, and patience. But it's strong, clean looking and a nice product.

Looks good!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chain Lock!!!! keeping the thiefs away....LOL
Good eye and perception!

Just a mental peice of mind and it will slow someone down. I have one on the race bike too. We live in a great neighborhood with a good alarm system, and a dog that hears everything.
Good neighborhoods is where the thieves go shopping though! It's more of a deterent though for people or friends of neighbors to see, if the garage door is open. You know if someone wants something bad enouh thier going to get it. If we are not home then I feel better knowing they would have to work for it. If I am home...well that's another story.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Looks good!
Thanks!
Yeah so when are you going to offer an aluminum rock guard for the radiator, as the 11 radiator sits a little close to that plastic grill. That would be nice.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts

Looks good!
Thanks!
Yeah so when are you going to offer an aluminum rock guard for the radiator, as the 11 radiator sits a little close to that plastic grill. That would be nice.
We're already looking into it...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I like the way that bumper fits and bolts up but, would like a little more protection for the headlights.

forgot to add that the price is just crazy!!

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts

Your install turned out really nice... Looks good...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts