Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Posted a couple times here now and have been looking off and on for a few a years. Today I finaly bought a 2013 RZR 800.

I am coming from riding a 2005 Sportsman 500 and loved the bike but everytime I was on it all I could think about was the RZR.

Yesterday my new wife and I stopped by our local dealer just to get a price on a 2013 and they were just uncrated the excate machine we wanted. A Nuclear Sunset LE. I figured it was a sign and that now was the time, so we bit the bullet and bought it.

Picking it up Saturday morning, tomorrow will be a long day at work, I might have to book off sick lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Congrats man!!!!!! You will NOT be dissappointed in it, now take your wallet and put it in the safety deposit box at the bank or else you will be broke from the very common disease on here called rzritis!!!!!!! Everyone here has it, and its VERY contaigous!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Way better with an intake, ehaust, fuel controller and clutch. hahahahaha just a start for ya!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Guys!
Been waiting awhile for this and I have already been hit with the disease. I havent ordered anything for it yet, I am giong to run it stock for a month or so and decide what I am going to do.
I know for sure that a sound system is on the list, along with lights, doors and bumpers to start. I will be shopping for a winch this weekend, its a must.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts