Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!
Im selling at a dirt cheap price just so I can switch my tires and wheels to 14". these are 26 x 9 x 12...offset 4 +3

Tires have approx. 70% tread left so good chunck of tire there. Wheels come with blue bead rings but I will also iinclude never used black bead rings for you.

Tires have no major defects or damages only a slight cut on one but it doesnt affect anything. no chunks missing nothing.

Wheels are in good shape too. I accidently effed up and pinched the o ring when cleaning the wheels and taking them apart so the front 2 are leaking. O rings are on the way to fix this issue. other than that no damages other than basic cosmetic wear and tear from dirt. No rock crawling ever done.

Prices for them mounted together are $800 local pickup, shipping buyer will pay all the cost.

Not looking to split up but if i do its local pickup only and i will charge $550 for wheels $350 for tires if they are split up. Do the math, you will be spending this much for basically 2 of the hiper wheels and I am including wheels AND tires in this bundle. NO TRADES

Feel free to ask any questions or request more pics. Will be unmounted by thursday or if buyer wants them sooner i can do it sooner after work

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damn, I've been wanting to go same size on all four route. Just to clarify, we're talking a set of four at 26 x 9 x 12 all with 4 + 3 offset and you remount with new o-rings in the two fronts? I'll take those if you're willing to ship to Idaho. I can provide a Fedex or UPS number for shipping. Please message back or you can reach me at (208) 870-4010.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts