Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have four 29.5 x 9 x 14 Highlifter Outlaw tires that only have one ride on them. I want to trade for some 28 inch outlaws that fit 14 inch wheels. Or i will take $850 cash. Tires are pretty much BRAND New. One five hour ride.

Sold the Polaris 850 that they were on and bought a RZR 900 and now I want a bit smaller tire.
I would even consider other brands of mud tires.

Text to 979 nine six six 3298 or respond here.

Billy Brooks
La grange, TX 78945

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just the tires.

Billy, not to be a dueche, but they are cheaper than that new @ 189.50 each. Just trying to help you out a little...

Thanks for the input. I was pricing by the advice of a local dealer who has told me that they are on backorder in this area and that they are selling for above retail. I would consider less but I would really rather trade with someone than sell them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a set of 28 outlaws on ss wheels but they are 12in wheels for a rzr would trade tires and wheels

If I still had the wheels I would take you up on that offer, but the wheels went with the 4 atv when I sold it. The tires are all that I kept.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is you a good deal you need tires and wheels and that is what i have 500.00 and you ship

Do you have pictures of the wheels and tires that you are selling?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have some 28" zillas I'll trade tires for tires. And I am close enough to meet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just want to keep this one out there in case someone has some 28 inch outlaws they want to trade.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im selling the STI 14's on the 28" mudlites for $450. One tire has a bubble, so i recommend replacing it. All other tires are good and have about 75+% left.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts