Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
161 - 180 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am planning to purchase the 50" trail high clearance A arms when they become available.

·
Registered
47 Posts
This past weekend a friend of mine bent a lower a-arm on him Can am maverick trail....we look at superatvs website, they make arched and forward 1.5in a-arms for his can am!! Man that was a kick in the butt especially since superatv doesnt even make the lowers anymore for the rzr trail......👎👎

·
6,620 Posts
This past weekend a friend of mine bent a lower a-arm on him Can am maverick trail....we look at superatvs website, they make arched and forward 1.5in a-arms for his can am!! Man that was a kick in the butt especially since superatv doesnt even make the lowers anymore for the rzr trail......👎👎
That's what this whole thread is about. 🤷‍♂️ We're bringing them back.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's what this whole thread is about. 🤷‍♂️ We're bringing them back.
I'm not complaining and I'm pumped up you guys will be producing them, just caught me off guard since they weren't a popular product for you guys to produce for the rzr trail..... Especially since the can am got 1.5in forward, that's what got me excited more then the arched a-arm style.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kinda sucks the boys in engineering slowed down the process to check fitment on the new "Trail" models, but I get it. They wanted to make sure we didn't have to develop a whole new set.
Is there a new ETA?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't have an ETA yet, but they said it was near the top of the list so I should find out soon.
I just picked up a used 900 Trail EPS that has these coveted SuperATV arched A-arms. My question is are they 0 offset? I’m assuming so since it’s just the lower and I still have OEM uppers. Did they even come in an offset?

161 - 180 of 198 Posts