Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
141 - 160 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Jfresh360.. By chance do you happen to still have the instructions for installing the Super ATV Lower A Arms.. Also do you remember are any other parts needed to complete the installation.. Example: do you require new ball joints new axles etc etc.. Thanks in advance for your help.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year y'all.. Cheers 🙂
Unfortunately I do not have the instructions. But they are straight forward, no need for new parts or anything unless your upgrading bushings etc. Literally take out the parts from your stock a-arms put in new a-arm. Only thing you will need if you don't have would be ball joint installer. Sorry for the late reply didn't notice!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Unfortunately I do not have the instructions. But they are straight forward, no need for new parts or anything unless your upgrading bushings etc. Literally take out the parts from your stock a-arms put in new a-arm. Only thing you will need if you don't have would be ball joint installer. Sorry for the late reply didn't notice!!
Thanks Jfresh360 for the reply.. I didn't want to say at the time because I had not received them yet.. But I bought a set of Super ATV A Arms a couple of weeks ago and I was worried that there weren't any instructions.. Well I did receive them a few days ago and d'oh there were no instructions..

I bought Garage Products Bushings a while ago before I bought the Super ATV A Arms (oem are supposed to wear out very quick).. Wasn't going to buy axles but on Boxing Day Sale I found Super ATV Axles for less than half price.. Woohoo!!

Only thing left I guess is tools needed and ball joints which I may replace instead of using the oem ones.. Just have to watch some videos on installing ball joints to figure out what to buy and what tools I will need to install.. From there just have to find some time to do some wrenching.. Thanks again and cheers 🙂

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lol! You got it!
Hello Mr SuperATV.. Woohoo!! As I mentioned above I lucked out and bought a set of your High Clearance A Arms (pic in above post).. But there were no instructions.. By chance do you have the instructions that you can post or send to me.. If not do you have any tips or tricks that would help me install them.. I do have the Genuine Polaris Service Manual if that is all the info I need to install them..

Also any other parts you suggest.. As mentioned I lucked out and on Black Friday Sale bought front and rear Super ATV Axles for less than half price.. Part Numbers appear to be correct..

Instead of pressing out the old ball joints (I believe you have to press them out with a press).. I was thinking about buying new Super ATV ball joints.. Would you recommend Super ATV Part Number BJ-1-001.. How many ball joints do I need?? Two or four (I'm new to all things rzr).. Thanks in advance for your help.. Cheers 🙂

·
6,620 Posts
Count me in! 2020 RZR trail fox edition, would they be front and rear Lower's??
Just the front lowers.
Hello Mr SuperATV.. Woohoo!! As I mentioned above I lucked out and bought a set of your High Clearance A Arms (pic in above post).. But there were no instructions.. By chance do you have the instructions that you can post or send to me.. If not do you have any tips or tricks that would help me install them.. I do have the Genuine Polaris Service Manual if that is all the info I need to install them..

How many ball joints do I need?? Two or four (I'm new to all things rzr).. Thanks in advance for your help.. Cheers 🙂
Hey! All you need is the ball joints. Personally, I'd go ahead and replace all 4 while you're doing it. Better to get all new stuff than to have a weak link somewhere.
Unfortunately I don't have the instructions anymore because they're not on the website. As soon as we can knock out that next batch, I should get access to some instructions. Not a hard install at all though. Just the same as any other A-arms.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey! All you need is the ball joints. Personally, I'd go ahead and replace all 4 while you're doing it. Better to get all new stuff than to have a weak link somewhere.
Thanks again SuperATV for the quick reply.. So would you recommend Super ATV Part Number BJ-1-001.. Sorry to ask but I have seen many others ask.. Any discount code available?? 🤔

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are coming! I don't have the exact date when we'll kick off production, but it should be within the next 2 or 3 months. This thread did it! You guys are awesome. I had to shake the tree a little, but this thread did it.
Hi I tried to order High clearance A-arms for my 2020 Polaris rzr 900 trail fox edition today from super atv. They said they don't have any or know anything about them. Have they started or did I miss the boat? The form on this topic that I read said they were. Help? This David

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maybe a dumb question but will the new high clearance A arms effect the SATV 2" lift at all ?
Looking at doing both once the A arms are released

·
6,620 Posts
I'm also interested in the arms. any update on when they will be able to be ordered?
Hey! Good question. Shouldn't be long. I can't find a good date since its an older product we're reviving, but I should get an update by the end of the day. Hopefully soon!

141 - 160 of 198 Posts