Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just finished installing mine. They feel solid like most items SuperATV makes. Only bad thing I’ll say is the zerk fittings aren’t 90 degrees like oem. But instead they’re vertical which makes the rear very difficult to grease. But other than that they feel great. Thanks for bringing them back for us 50 inch trail riders and God bless. 👍🏼

·
6,710 Posts
Just finished installing mine. They feel solid like most items SuperATV makes. Only bad thing I’ll say is the zerk fittings aren’t 90 degrees like oem. But instead they’re vertical which makes the rear very difficult to grease. But other than that they feel great. Thanks for bringing them back for us 50 inch trail riders and God bless. 👍🏼
Hell yeah buddy! Thank you! Those zerks should be 6 x 1.0 like the stock ones, if you'd prefer using the 90's.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Finally ordered mine tonight. Thank you SuperATV for bringing these back!

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am interested in this upgrade to my 50-inch RZR.

I have some questions to those who have done the swap - How would you rate the difficulty and how long did it take you?

Thanks!

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am interested in this upgrade to my 50-inch RZR.

I have some questions to those who have done the swap - How would you rate the difficulty and how long did it take you?

Thanks!
It's not a difficult swap. I would say on a 1 to 10 difficulty scale I would give it a 3. To do the install 1-1/2 to 2 hours

·
Registered
18 Posts
Latest update.. Cheers

Hey!!! Guess what!!!???? I fought and fought, and finally got the guys to put it on the website last night!!! Done!!! This week's code is SENDIT or SENDIT1 if the first doesn't work. Here's the link:
Thanks for hanging in there with me man!!
Any valid codes today? These two codes are not valid. Thank you!!

·
Registered
2020 900 Trail Premium
35 Posts
Thanks a bunch to SATV for keeping this on the radar and making it happen. That’s a huge testament to emphasis on customer service and willingness to satisfy customer demand. I just ordered a set, thankfully they still had them in stock. Again many thanks !!
Jim

·
DaleB
148 Posts
Thanks for A-arms. I mounted them yesterday, and they look extremely good. I have only driven around the block, but they track well. I will give them a good shake-down in a couple of weeks when I go hunting for 2 to 3 weeks in the mountains.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts