Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trail Ultimate
29 Posts
Thanks SuperATV.. Price for the set of arms.. And shipping to Niagara Falls, NY 14305.. Thanks and cheers 🙂

P.S. PM sent.. Just thought if you answer question it might help others decide.. 🤔
Agreed. I'm trying to decide between these and an S Conversion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey!!
I have 100 of them ready!! Just checked! No idea why they aren't up on the website yet. Probably still making the webpage and needing pics or something.........

BUT........I'm tired of waiting, so shoot me a PM and I'll start firing them out the door.

What's the price on them?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
What's the price on them?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I was hoping SuperATV would have posted what he sent me but he didn't.. So I will post it for him (hope this isn't a problem SuperATV).. ..

SuperATV wrote: Looks like they're going to be $249.95, so I'll be able to do $225 for you plus tax. If you have a credit card saved in an account on our website, I can knock the whole thing out from here. Oh yeah...shipping is free!

My reply to him: Thanks for the quick reply.. Sorry I don't have a credit card on file.. Do you accept PayPal.. Or can you send me an invoice to pay.. Etc..

My email address: (type your email address)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey!!
I have 100 of them ready!! Just checked! No idea why they aren't up on the website yet. Probably still making the webpage and needing pics or something.........

BUT........I'm tired of waiting, so shoot me a PM and I'll start firing them out the door.

PM sent.

Thanks for pushing to make this happen!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Agreed. I'm trying to decide between these and an S Conversion.
Latest update.. Cheers 🙂

Hey!!! Guess what!!!???? I fought and fought, and finally got the guys to put it on the website last night!!! Done!!! This week's code is SENDIT or SENDIT1 if the first doesn't work. Here's the link:
Thanks for hanging in there with me man!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
These are just high clearance lower arm’s for the front, and don’t change the 50” width, right? @SuperATV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
These are just high clearance lower arm’s for the front, and don’t change the 50” width, right? @SuperATV

Thinking about this after I posted. It has to maintain same width, with only the lower arms...

221 - 240 of 255 Posts