Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Almost ready! Looks like they're getting boxed up. Fingers crossed, we may have them up on the website tomorrow at the absolute earliest. If not, it'll be sometime next week. I know they're getting some installed for pics on the website right now.

Any word yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I couldn’t help but notice that High Lifter makes forward control arms that have a forward offset for the 2021 trail. The question is will they fit on a 2020 trail or did they change change them for the 2021 model?

·
6,710 Posts
Any word yet?
Hey!!
I have 100 of them ready!! Just checked! No idea why they aren't up on the website yet. Probably still making the webpage and needing pics or something.........

BUT........I'm tired of waiting, so shoot me a PM and I'll start firing them out the door.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey!!
I have 100 of them ready!! Just checked! No idea why they aren't up on the website yet. Probably still making the webpage and needing pics or something.........

BUT........I'm tired of waiting, so shoot me a PM and I'll start firing them out the door.
Thanks SuperATV.. Price for the set of arms.. And shipping to Niagara Falls, NY 14305.. Thanks and cheers 🙂

P.S. PM sent.. Just thought if you answer question it might help others decide.. 🤔

201 - 220 of 255 Posts