Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also desperately waiting on these to become available. More so now than ever, I just hammered one of the stock lowers this past weekend so I'm dead in the water until these become available.

·
6,620 Posts
Any updates for the patiently waiting for you to take our money crowd?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I'm also desperately waiting on these to become available. More so now than ever, I just hammered one of the stock lowers this past weekend so I'm dead in the water until these become available.
Just checked for an update last week and we're going to get them into production soon. If we stay on track, it looks like later this summer. Hopefully late July or August.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are these the high clearance arms we are talking about?
If so then I would like a set!
Me and my boy have already killed my bottom driver side arm.

It's a little bent! Lol
20210718_221358.jpg
20210718_221658.jpg

·
6,620 Posts
I can't find that listing anymore have a link for me.
Its ancient, and hasn't been on our website for a long time. I guessing that's just a google cached image from the deep dark web.

I'm looking at my updates on it, and it looks like "best case scenario" is going to be a little over a month out. We're shooting on having them ready on the website before the end of August.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in for this. Thank you to Super ATV for listening to us trail riders, and a personal thank you to the individual at SATV for staying with us all this long, pushing this at meetings and generally, just gettin' her done!

• Love
Reactions: SuperATV

·
6,620 Posts
I'm in for this. Thank you to Super ATV for listening to us trail riders, and a personal thank you to the individual at SATV for staying with us all this long, pushing this at meetings and generally, just gettin' her done!
Q.) Will the arms work with Satv 2" lift kit? Polaris RZR 900 2" Lift Kit | SuperATV
Hell yeah buddy! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

And yes! It should! I'll make sure to confirm first, but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

I'll post more updates when we're getting close.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its ancient, and hasn't been on our website for a long time. I guessing that's just a google cached image from the deep dark web.

I'm looking at my updates on it, and it looks like "best case scenario" is going to be a little over a month out. We're shooting on having them ready on the website before the end of August.

Got a few questions.

Is there any way to pre-order a set of these? I do not want to miss out on a set of these when they become available as I don't log in here all that often.

Second silly question is how would a warranty claim be handled if there are no replacements available? Certainly not a deal breaker for me I'm buying a set no matter what( I might even buy a second set to have on hand)

Thanks
Jeff K.

·
6,620 Posts
Got a few questions.

Is there any way to pre-order a set of these? I do not want to miss out on a set of these when they become available as I don't log in here all that often.

Second silly question is how would a warranty claim be handled if there are no replacements available? Certainly not a deal breaker for me I'm buying a set no matter what( I might even buy a second set to have on hand)

Thanks
Jeff K.
Hey! I don't really have any way to do a pre-order because they're not set up in our system yet. I don't have any way of connecting your name to the arms because they don't have a part number and don't really exist in our system yet. Counting down though....less than a month out!
RZR 50" a-arms are coming from SATV?
Yes sir! Hopefully less than a month out. Back by popular demand...from this thread!

181 - 198 of 198 Posts