Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super ATV seems to have stopped making the high clearance A-Arms for the trail. Does anyone know where else to get these? If not, what is everyone running? my stock ones have a small bend.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Anyone have a idea as to why they stopped making them??

I dug for hours searching around when I was looking for a set and could not find any info.

·
5,880 Posts
@SuperATV why did you stop selling the A-arms for the 50" 900 trail model?
Hey man,
They just didn't sell. We make big batches at a time, and they just moved too slow and took up too much room. The 900 (50") to 900 S (60") conversion kits always fly off the shelf. Its a game changer for that machine, and there's not a ton of 50" limitations out there anymore...so we just transferred our efforts into keeping up with the conversion kit.

·
Lake Mead Explorer
342 Posts
Hey man,
They just didn't sell. We make big batches at a time, and they just moved too slow and took up too much room. The 900 (50") to 900 S (60") conversion kits always fly off the shelf. Its a game changer for that machine, and there's not a ton of 50" limitations out there anymore...so we just transferred our efforts into keeping up with the conversion kit.

Any chance we could do a group buy of these. Seems to be at least half a dozen people or so that would buy these lately...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would buy a set for the front and rear if my machine for sure. 1 inch forward in the front would be nice as well.

I just ordered a full set of rhino 2 axles for my unit so these would be a nice touch to finish up my build.

·
What?
183 Posts
It would be nice to have them for my trail and 1" forward offset on them. I have no interest in making mine 60" wide.
Find a set of used 60" front arms, and spend some time with a grinder and welder, and make a set. I did that on mine long before I went 60" wide, high clearance and 2" forward offset to clear a proper 30" tire with no lift. I ended up selling them to a member on here.

But truly, if you're not width restricted, go to 60". Its a night and day difference between the two.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Help us make you more money how many sets will need to be committed to make this ball roll?

And can we get both front and rear with high clearance?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts