Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
7,431 Posts
@SuperATV why did you stop selling the A-arms for the 50" 900 trail model?
Hey man,
They just didn't sell. We make big batches at a time, and they just moved too slow and took up too much room. The 900 (50") to 900 S (60") conversion kits always fly off the shelf. Its a game changer for that machine, and there's not a ton of 50" limitations out there anymore...so we just transferred our efforts into keeping up with the conversion kit.

·
Lake Mead Explorer
344 Posts
Hey man,
They just didn't sell. We make big batches at a time, and they just moved too slow and took up too much room. The 900 (50") to 900 S (60") conversion kits always fly off the shelf. Its a game changer for that machine, and there's not a ton of 50" limitations out there anymore...so we just transferred our efforts into keeping up with the conversion kit.

Any chance we could do a group buy of these. Seems to be at least half a dozen people or so that would buy these lately...

·
What?
184 Posts
It would be nice to have them for my trail and 1" forward offset on them. I have no interest in making mine 60" wide.
Find a set of used 60" front arms, and spend some time with a grinder and welder, and make a set. I did that on mine long before I went 60" wide, high clearance and 2" forward offset to clear a proper 30" tire with no lift. I ended up selling them to a member on here.

But truly, if you're not width restricted, go to 60". Its a night and day difference between the two.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.