Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed 35W HID's on the RZR and love them!!! What a difference from the stock headlights. These things are really bright! Too bright actually.

When we are riding alone they are great, but they blind everyone that we meet when we ride with others or go to a trail ride.

Any suggestions for driving lights that will not blind everyone???

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I have the same problem riding to and from the trails. Sometimes I am driving as far as 5 miles on pavement with oncoming cars. I am sure they have great words coming out of their mouths as I drive head on with my lights a blaring. Luckily I haven't been pulled over for it yet.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Aside from adjusting them, you can buy this cool little bicycle light from BELL.
It has LED's that go Hi/Lo and regular bulb. It will clamp on.

Comes with a rear red light that has different flashing patterns or will light steady.

I bought two and use them instead of the headlight/tailights when cruising through camps. I also use it as a handheld flashlight - works great!

Buy:
Amazon.com: Bell Night Trail Bicycle Light Set: Sports & Outdoors

·
Registered
629 Posts
What I do is run Amber lights. With HID or LED and you are in dust, it looks like a white wall in front of you. Switch the Amber light bar on and walla, you can see again.

Contact Tribal Whips and ask for Russ. He has what you need at a great price...

Tell him Pat sent you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts