Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is anyone going out this weekend or next weekend (may 21 or may 29)? I am only 45 min away and would like to hook up with some other rzr's!

·
Registered
78 Posts
i would be interested in going. im about an hour. been trying to get others to go, but just never get any responses.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Want to go friday the 27th or saturday the 28th? I could swing sunday the 29th if that is the only day you can go, but i would rather go the other days.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks. We have a group of about 4-5 RZRs that want and plan to go just haven't tied down a date. HS graduations this weekend so we can't. We will post when our group gets ready to go. Would be great to meet and ride with y'all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wanted to ride this place while im here in Texas but my wife confiscated my XP!! the carrot to her keeping it was...if you leave it home this trip I will buy you an enclosed trailer. so I left it at home. ........wouldnt you? maybe soon I can bring it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was riding with a group last weekend at Crystal Beach and they were talking about going. It looks like a lot of fun and I definately want to make the trip. I am estimating it would be about 4 hours for me. Are there any local hotels or places to spend the night?

·
Registered
119 Posts
There are lots of hotels in marble falls, only 7 miles away. Or you could camp out there. Yall up for saturday the 10th?

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
I wanted to ride this place while im here in Texas but my wife confiscated my XP!! the carrot to her keeping it was...if you leave it home this trip I will buy you an enclosed trailer. so I left it at home. ........wouldnt you? maybe soon I can bring it.

Nope, I would buy the trailer, take the XP and leave HER at home. LOL that'll teach her. :rofl3:

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Somebody needs to go and report back how it is. We're in Austin this weekend but really want to get a group together to go. Probably need a little time to plan though.

21 - 40 of 449 Posts