Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to make the headlights on the RZR hi/lo beam?

·
Registered
261 Posts
the 2011's have high/low beams ... i'd look and see if they actually work before swapping out headlights but it should be an easy swap

·
Golden Sand Dunes
85 Posts
I think DDM makes an HID kit that is dimable.
based on DDM web site, yes their HID kit has Hi/Low beam, but the two important questions:

1- what kind of harness connections can we use with DDM ballast to be able to use hi/low beam?

2- factory switch replacement with two switches hi/low

·
Registered
992 Posts
The 2011 system has a 3 way switch low high and off. I would think that one could use this same but have not really compared the 2011 setup to the 2010. When I get some spare time I will take a look at them and see.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was also wondering if a kit like this was offered. I have a 2011 and didn't want to give up my hi beam. Can anyone post a link to these? Thanks!

·
Golden Sand Dunes
85 Posts
guys if any one can check if 2011 hi/low switch would work with ours -2010 RZRs, his effort wold be appreciated :)

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
the new 2011 stock high/low sound interesting,,, but since they are not HID they probably can't compare to a good adjustable HID kit...

·
Registered
2,667 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
We sell Rigid and they have a HI/Low OEM replacement with a lifetime warranty, PM me if your still in need.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Looking for a high low beam switch and hid kit to upgrade my 08 rzr 800...looked at utv inc website couldnt find anything..looking for best/cheapest option ..thanks guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts