Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is matt I'm hoping to pick up my first rzr (an xp) in the next week or two! Gonna ride some trails around home and hopefully a lot of duning.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome Matt.... Lots of good information here.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! Welcome to the forum. Any first mod plans?
Im gonna do doors and harnesses first thing,then as the $ allows im not sure, i love this site, i think the best thing about it is everyone is helpfull and nice to eachother, im part of some car and truck forums and poeple on them are "too good" to be helpfull they would rather just talk shit.its nice to see a site like this.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the forum. Any first mod plans?
Im gonna do doors and harnesses first thing,then as the $ allows im not sure, i love this site, i think the best thing about it is everyone is helpfull and nice to eachother, im part of some car and truck forums and poeple on them are "too good" to be helpfull they would rather just talk shit.its nice to see a site like this.
Trust me I feel you there. I spend a lot of time here at work on different forums,as well as at home for my own personal use (Motocross forums, pirate4x4, etc.) and the amount of Sh** talking that goes on in there is really annoying at times. This forum on the other hand is great.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank you everyone for the welcome! looks like there are plenty of people in the NW to meet up and ride with!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts