Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all from down under, I have been checking out tips and tech stuff from RZR forums ever since I purchased my 2009 RZR S in December 09. There isn't many RZR's in my part of the world, so hard to find like minded people. Although with easy access to some great riding spots close by, hopefully the side by side market will catch on here in time. If your ever in my part of the world and need to get some of the RZR flowing through your viens, make sure to give me a call local call number 027 2580876.
I recently took my RZRS to an off road adventure park in a alpine resort town close to Christchurch, South Island. I liked it so much, that I purchased the entire adventure Motorsports park and now have one of the greatest places to ride. It has hundreds of miles of purpose built tracks and trails suitable for all kinds of side by sides, atv's, 4wd, MX, If any RZR Forum members are down this way, your welcome to check out Pucker Park free of charge. Cheers Neville.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
NZ is beautiful a place. I haven't been there yet, but have seen many pictures.

check my signature for free downloads you might find useful.

·
EUROPEAN RZR
51 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I will be in NZ on October, for Honeymoon not for riding :)

I think that NZ is one of the most beatifull places in the world...

Enjoy the trails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am sure you will be doing some riding but not with four wheels beneath you. Congrats and enjoy your honey moon and trip to NZ. If your near Christchurch, and want to check out some cool spots, give me a call. local calling number 027 2580876. cheers Neville

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I take it then that your in Christchurch? I have two ex-girlfriends from Canada that are living in your neck of the woods. One's in Christchurch & the other's in Hamilton on the North island. And before any of you make any comments, I'm still very close with both of them, even if geography is in the way. I want to get down there but it's pretty expensive to fly from up here. I understand that the northern part of the south island is a mecca for extreme sports of all kinds. If I make it down, I'll visit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts