Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thought I'd share my experience with PA recently.

Got my doors for my '15 2 door XP 1000 in January. Ordered a decal kit from them a few days later. The doors arrived with rear clamp smashed together on one door. Not a huge deal since I just pried it apart to fit on the cage but there wasn't any damage to the box so it appeared they shipped it that way. One of the door skins had a hole that was off enough that I had to re-drill it. Once again not a big deal except the price you pay for these doors should have better quality control.

When I went to put them on alignment was horrible. One side they were about 1/4 short to reaching the latch and the drivers side was off by about 1/2 and inch. After moving the factory grab as far back as I could, bending, pulling and stretching the doors I finally was able to get the doors to shut but you had to slam them hard in order to get them to latch properly. They would pop open all the time when riding but it got worse after 3 rides where one door wouldn't stay shut. So I drove all day just holding the door shut. Got home and did some more tweaking, got it to shut then the latch broke.

Besides all the issues with the doors in general, when I got the decals from them they sent me the 4 door model. Contacted them (a few times) and the finally responded and said to send them back and they would ship out the proper set as soon as they seen tracking on the RMA label. On a side note, instead of sending me a link to print the UPS label it looked like they scanned in the label and sent me an image of the label so when it printed it was really small. Never seen a return done like that before. Anyway, a week after I sent them back I still had no tracking on the new decals coming to me. Emailed the girl I was working with and she told me they were on backorder and should be done in about a week. This was the beginning of January. I didn't get the new decals sent to me until the middle of April. And guess what....they sent me the 4 door kit AGAIN! They were quick to fix the issue and sent me 2 door set right away but that's when the latch broke.

So now they are not responding to help me on my latch issue so I am done dealing with this company. What a joke! Buyer beware.

On a related note; I will have some PA doors available very cheap on 2 different Voodoo Blue decal kits available as soon as my TMW doors arrive.
Really sad to see a good company go down the tube like this.... just sad....

·
Registered
171 Posts
I had PA doors on my last 800 and pro armor bumper and harnesses. IT was all bought in 2012-13 and installed on my 2011. Fitment was great, quality was top notch espically compared to the polaris bumper i had on before. Besides the slam latches they were a great product i thought. Not sure if something changed when popo bought them. If my highlifter didnt come with factory doors i would have bought PA again

·
Go Big or Go Home!
1,653 Posts
I got Pro Armor full doors, Pro Armor mud seats, Pro Armor harnesses, Pro Armor Fire extinguisher, Pro Armor steering wheel and hub. All on my 2015 900S, All fairly recent and the quality was all top notch.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts