Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im hoping someone here is running Mattracks on their 900. i just purchased a set that has brackets for a ranger, but im going to mount them on my 900. i mounted them on the ranger for the guy, so i know how the anti rotation brackets work. Does anyone have mattracks and would you be willing to snap a few pictures of the anti rotation brackets, arms, and where exactly they mount to? thank you so much in advance!

· Registered
6 Posts
Good luck finding info or help on this. I bought a used set of xt lightfoot tracks for my razor and have been unable to find anything on mounting for the razor. Mattracks will only give you an installation guide if you buy a new install kit. I called them and they told me I have a mounting kit for a grizzly, but the install guide I found for a ranger looks like the same kit that I have. I just need the rear frame mounts. Anyway, I have an install guide for a ranger, but the file is too big to upload on this post. If you know how I could send it to you, let me know. The rear torque arm bracket mounts to the box frame. My guess is the front probably mounts the same for the Razor and the Ranger, but then again, I could be wrong. I'm just trying to muddle my way through this too. The only issue could be the extended A arms on the razor S. I'm going to rough fit mine again, at some point, and try to figure it out. Last resort is to buy another install kit. Have a great day,

· Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
1 Posts
Good luck finding info or help on this. I bought a used set of xt lightfoot tracks for my razor and have been unable to find anything on mounting for the razor. Mattracks will only give you an installation guide if you buy a new install kit. I called them and they told me I have a mounting kit for a grizzly, but the install guide I found for a ranger looks like the same kit that I have. I just need the rear frame mounts. Anyway, I have an install guide for a ranger, but the file is too big to upload on this post. If you know how I could send it to you, let me know. The rear torque arm bracket mounts to the box frame. My guess is the front probably mounts the same for the Razor and the Ranger, but then again, I could be wrong. I'm just trying to muddle my way through this too. The only issue could be the extended A arms on the razor S. I'm going to rough fit mine again, at some point, and try to figure it out. Last resort is to buy another install kit. Have a great day,
I would love a copy of the installation guide for the Ranger and would be willing to pay for the copies and for you to send it to me if you would. my email address is [email protected] if you are willing to help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts