Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new S Aug 16 and right away i could tell it had a problem. when i would stomp the throttle it would fall on it;s face for just second then pull hard up to the rev limit well I took it to a local dealer today the service dude rode it and said ya it;s not running just right and that they would check it out. I told them it was throwing code 26 they say there is no code 26 so anyway they checked the tps and said it was in spec so I left it with them to check it out in more detail my question is could the ECM be bad like not retarting or advancing the timing also the throttle responce is terible i rode 2 2010 S and one 2011 S at the dealer and they all had better throttle responce than mine. This is kinda worring me becase its kinda like hunting for a ghost.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
ignore code 26, it is for international RZRs only.

I stopped by my Polaris dealer today and they gave me a copy of a bulletin from Polaris regarding blink code 26.

Some of the 2010 RZRs have been showing code 26 for no reason. Apparently this is a calibration glitch and the only RZR that the code is used on is the RZR-S international version with turf mode. So all the 2010 RZRs sold in the USA and Canada can ignore the code 26.

Here is a picture of the bulletin:

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Almost sounds like the clutch is engaging too fast and bogging the motor.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought it might be the clutch but i dont think so it has no throttle responce when i rode the 3 other RZR i could really tell a difference I think its the timing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts