Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the sway bar clamp on the top left side keeps sliding off the sway bar. I have tighten it up and it stays for about ten min. then comes off again, the type of riding I do is better with the sway bar connected instead of off so that is not an option with. Any ideas how to keep it on or should I get a new one? The inside of it is smooth and the other side has some small ripples in it does this mean it is wore out?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Put a little weld bead on the end of the steel rod you can always grind it off if you need to take it apart.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
The top is held in by the bottom one I think. Either the top or bottom has some tabs on it to help hold them in. I bet they are broken off. I had that problem too. Order a new top and bottom and make sure the grease zert is tightened in far enough to hold the bottom one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys sorry iv been out of town im going to try to fix it tomorrow. The other side has the teeth on the top mount but this side does not guess I will either buy a new one or try the weld bead for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts