Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my rear right coil on my 2010 "S" today while on the Miller Canyon group ride. I took it by Chaparral for it to be covered under warranty and they gave me the run around and said to leave it with them for an investigation and then wait for to see what Popo will do... could be weeks. I can't do that as I have a ride next Saturday night in Ocotillo. Does anyone have a coil from a 2010"S". I have tried contacting Steve at Makin Trax a few times in the past with no luck.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I would see if you can get a set of progressives from Steve on Monday.

If he doesn't have any in stock or can't get them out to you in time, I have a set of red stock springs off of my 2009 RZR-S sitting in box if you need them (in Oregon).

:ride:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I sent you a PM I have a full set of white springs from my 2010 that I took off so I would not have that issue. I can loan you a few until you get others. The progres springs from makintrax is the way to go much better then stock. But if u want to use my old ones for a while you are welcome to them. I would want them back someday just to have them around

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx everyone. My buddy and fellow member "Jack" hooked me up with one. I'm good to go once I get it back on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.