Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

HELP !! Someone totalled our Newest RZR4

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  eli 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I need a little help. This weekend, someone totalled out our newest 2010 rzr 4. We need to get another quickly , since this is starting our busy season. Our insurance company im sure isnt going to win any races getting us a check, so we need to find the best price rzr4 out there !! Just asking for you all to post the best deals or prices you got, or got quoted for a rzr4. Please post whether it is for a 2010 or 2011, and whether taxes are included in that price. We will have it shipped, so it doesnt matter what part of the US the dealer is in. I appreciate any and all input. Sad to see such a new machine get wrecked. We are just happy everyone is ok. Thanks for your help. I love this forum!!

#11 ·
I bet you can do better at Mesquite Extreme Powersports if you consider shipping. I just came from there and they have at least 3 unsold and another 4 going out the door as we speak.

Call Mark at (702) 346-5429. Disclaimer I don't have much experience with them and I'll know more when I run a leak down on my new top end. I do know a bit about Vegas dealers and there is a reason I drove up there.

Eli

#7 ·
Hoffpauir Polaris New Holland
2114 W Hwy 84, Goldthwaite, TX 76844
(866) 522-8793 ()

Ask for Ryan..........he rocks.....he had the best price in the country...

Tell him Aaron From New Mexico sent ya...

If you need help with shipping I own a transport company!

BTW....what do they want to buy that wrecked one back? I am looking for a wrecked RZR4..

Thanks

Aaron

#13 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I need a little help. This weekend, someone totalled out our newest 2010 rzr 4. We need to get another quickly , since this is starting our busy season. Our insurance company im sure isnt going to win any races getting us a check, so we need to find the best price rzr4 out there !! Just asking for you all to post the best deals or prices you got, or got quoted for a rzr4. Please post whether it is for a 2010 or 2011, and whether taxes are included in that price. We will have it shipped, so it doesnt matter what part of the US the dealer is in. I appreciate any and all input. Sad to see such a new machine get wrecked. We are just happy everyone is ok. Thanks for your help. I love this forum!!
13,850 + 75.00 set up fee without tax 2011 rzr4 I 75 Yahmaha Richmond KY
they have a few 4s that just sit 2010 2011.they dont sell here.I-75 richmond.

#17 ·
That would be the kind of rzr I would want to rent. How long before that one gets totalled? :rofl3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.