Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my 2015 rzr 1000 xp stuck pretty good the other night the front end was pretty far under the water/sand/mud mixture but the rear of the rzr was still on dry ground it was running for a good 20 minutes sitting like that and never overheated. I tried getting myself out but my belt slipped a little bit and I didn’t want to burnt it up so I shut the rzr off so we could figure out how to get it out well when I went to start it back up it didn’t want to start back up unless I gave it some throttle well then it wouldn’t start at all it would just crank. So we finally get it out I get it home drain the fuel tank, pull spark plugs crank the engine to get whatever was in the cylinders out put new plugs in it but fresh gas in it and made sure fuel pump was still working cranked it over and still no start pulled a spark plug and checked for spark and I’m not getting fire to the plugs I don’t have any codes or engine lights on I also pulled the crank sensor and cleaned it and still nothing any help would be appreciated

·
Formerly 'bodywerks
175 Posts
I assume you're holding the plug against your engine while testing for spark?
You can disconnect the connector from the coil and loom for 12v with key in run. If you have that, coil or plugs or plug wires.

·
The Lone Rzr
3,042 Posts
Was water high enough to reach brake sensor on master cylinder?
I think that would have sent a fault code though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts