Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2010 RZR S yesterday and want to know what winch to put on it. I can't afford an expensive one. I was looking on ebay at the XTREME, VIPER, and VENOM 3500lbs. Any insight has anybody used any of these before. Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought my 2010 RZR S yesterday and want to know what winch to put on it. I can't afford an expensive one. I was looking on ebay at the XTREME, VIPER, and VENOM 3500lbs. Any insight has anybody used any of these before. Thanks
i have the viper and am very happy with it. stay away from venom from what i hear.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have the viper and am very happy with it. stay away from venom from what i hear.
Same here, VERY happy with Viper. Go with rope not wire, you'll thank me later. :TX:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So no one has used the xtreme winch. Thanks for the reply's. Probably gonna go with the viper. I have read alot of good things on them. Heading to Oregon Coast dunes for the first trip on Wednesday.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i just bought a 3500# runva got it mounted look great and seems to be realy heavy duty no plastic parts that i have seen easy to install and comes with everything the others do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Get a viper. Inexpensive, good quality, and they have great customer service. My brother had a problem with power distribution block corroding so he called them up and with no question asked they sent him a new one and he didn't have to send the other one back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.