Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for trans case , drive shaft side. A rock banged up my 1/4 skid and cracked the case right by the drain plug and shes a leaking .So If any one has one or a trans that is no good so I could take the case off PM me and will talk $$$ .

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any one know some one with a blown trans that just sitting in the conner of the garage I just need the front case or all of it PM me and lets talk $$$

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hope you find a case Rich, it would suck to not have you and Cheryl on the Little Rubicon ride next month! Hurry up and get that thing fixed.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK , now I really need that trans case to keep crazy watson from getting sick. LIKE I said IM looking to pay NOT LOOKING FOR A FREEBEE .tHANKS

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK, only have one lead put a email in to babbitts or it looks like the dealer , I thought there would be a used one out there but maybe the timing is off . I bet could find one after dune season :rofl3:

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I think if someone breaks a trans, they just fix the gears and keep the case...

Your dealer should be able to come pretty close to matching the babbitts price, with freight figured in.
I hear Babbitts can take forever to deliver.
I use it as a price guide.
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think if someone breaks a trans, they just fix the gears and keep the case...

Your dealer should be able to come pretty close to matching the babbitts price, with freight figured in.
I hear Babbitts can take forever to deliver.
I use it as a price guide.
Good luck!
YA thats what I was thinking, I also was thinking with 17,000 members the chances were 50/50 and to day was the last of the bumps and dealer I go tomorrow Thanks for the help

1 - 20 of 21 Posts