Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a large percentage of forum members are sand lovers--I am too, but I'm partial to the sand directly adjacent to an ocean. Here in Arkansas, we don't have much sand, but we love riding trails--the muddier, the better!

Jack Mountain is a privately owned 16,000 acre atv/utv/motorcycle/horseback riding area in central Arkansas. It is mostly trail riding. It gets a lot of traffic, due to the increasing amount of land that is being put off limits. Due to the amount of traffic it gets, it gathers a lot of trash that irresponsible parties dump there while they're riding. If the trend continues, the area will be in jeopardy of being closed.

Ruff Riders Adventures is helping with the clean up efforts at Jack Mountain on August 28th. The last time they cleaned up on the mountain, several pickup truck beds full of trash were hauled off. I know that clean up efforts aren't a really a lot of fun, but we all have to do our part. If you don't have anything planned, come help us keep a beautiful area open!!!

For more info, check out Ruff Riders Adventures on Facebook.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have ridden for years but just got rangers and have been lookin for new places to ride. Just found Jack Mountain and the Ross Foundation. Let me know when there is another clean up. The guys and me would be happy to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.