Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Im Crystal and I have an 08 RZR. I bought it about 4 mths ago and I LOVE IT!!!! I am looking for a few upgrades so I am hoping to get some good feed back from my RZR friends! :redrzr:
THANKS!!!

·
Fireball_Brian
682 Posts
Hey their.. Can you define upgrades. im sure their are plenty of helpful people on here willing to put in their opinions for ya with a little more direction

·
In His service!
357 Posts
Welcome! Look out, it's addictive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rear seat!

THANKS for all the warm welcomes!
One major upgrade i am wanting to do SOON is add a rear seat to my rzr! We have 3 little girls and they love riding with us BUT 1 rides with hubby on Grizzly and the 2 youngest ride with me. Our 1 year old sits in a car seat so that leaves my 3 year old sitting on a pillow in the middle! THEY ALL 3 LOVE RIDING! Since I have had my rzr we have taken it to WV 4 times! We love going to WV camping and riding!! I would just make it so much easier if we had the rear seat. I have looked but cant find anything cheaper than 1200 bucks!!!!! Does anyone know of one a litte cheaper???
:redrzr:

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,889 Posts
Welcome aboard Crystal. You may want to consider a Twisted Stitch Bench Seat...Probably around half the price of the rear seat, but then, tack on a couple hundred for proper 4 point harnesses and the price starts to creep up again. The bench seat would be fine if the two passengers are small children, two adults and a child in the middle make for some cramped riding. Twisted Stitch also make a matching booster seat, which I plan on getting as well. IMHO, the rear seating puts too much unwanted weight rearward, which may result in undesirable handling characteristics for your RZR.

Here's a photo of mine:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts