Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, just signed up today. Got the rzr itch and doing some research before I buy. Not sure if I want a '13 800 base or a '13 800 S, or LE in white/orange. I just have to decide what I want. Majority of my riding will be on rail bed and woods roads, with not very many tight trails. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Newf,Welcome
How things across the water?
A trip across the rock is on my bucket list as the neighbor has done a few and raves about the hospitality and scenery. Although there is one section that you have to get trailered for a bit from what I heard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Things are good across the strait, I actually grew up in Cape Breton, in port hawkesbury. The ride across the rock is on my list for next summer too. The majority of the railbed is easy to do, but the section between corner brook and deer lake you need to trailer. All in all will be a great ride.

I'm going to look into the 900xp too, as there is a left over '11 at my local dealer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I took a trip across the island back in 2000. Im in missouri. We loaded up 5 quads and drove to north sidney novescoia. A 44 hr drive. ( the worst part). We got on the ferry with just the quads and left the truck and went to the west side of new foundland. Road across the island which took 5 days and about 600 miles and then got on the ferry from the east side of the island and when back to the truck in north sidney. Amd drove home. Had a blast and am wanting to do it again only this time on a sxs.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
welcome from a fellow newfie living out west, i bought a 50" to bring home next year, on the trails we were riding down home an s is almost too wide, i felt more comfortable in the 50" on those trails

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.. If width aint a issue, Def go with S or the XP.. Me personally love my XP. Good Luck :ride:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey bud from a fellow newfie! I'm in the same boat as you with what to buy. Had a deposit put on an used LE from a dealer and they sold it on us. Don't know what area of the province you are in but this certain large "reputible" dealer Is now on my fiance's s#*t list right..... She's choked! Anyways if you don't mind what dealer had the 900? My brother in law has one and its pretty sweet! Got the sxs bug and a rzr is pretty much the only option..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts