Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2021 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Premium
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, looks like you have a great place to hangout and do some reading.

I have been riding ATV’s since I was a kid. My first wheeler was a Yamaha 125 Tri Moto, I was instantly hooked and have been riding ever since.

We (my wife loves to ride) have a 2021 RZR XP 1000.

· Premium Member
2020 XP41K High Lifter
419 Posts
Welcome!

What part of NY are you guys from @18TRE and @Nighttrain ?

I grew up upstate, in the Albany area. Moved to FL about 6 years ago and never looked back except to visit friends. My most missed NY pastimes are a good ol' fashioned white Christmas, Chinese food and pizza. The peeps down here in the south can't make either too well. The BBQ is much better here though! Lol

· Premium Member
296 Posts
Welcome!

I grew up upstate, in the Albany area. Moved to FL about 6 years ago and never looked back except to visit friends. My most missed NY pastimes are a good ol' fashioned white Christmas, Chinese food and pizza. The peeps down here in the south can't make either too well. The BBQ is much better here though! Lol
I’m up in the Albany area. Do a ton of riding out in tug hill though.

· Registered
2021 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Premium
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome!

We are in western NY, we got lucky and missed the big snow that Buffalo just got,

We have some trails local when we travel for rides we head to Tall-pines and Potter county campground and Tug-Hill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts