Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding sport atv's for along time , just bought an xp 900... Looking forward to some fun..still atv'ing too..

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome aboard..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spfd....we go to Chadwick every wknd to ride our quads... Hopefully I can start going to glade top or Seymour soon to ride the rzr

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
"Thug Life"
2,035 Posts
Spfd....we go to Chadwick every wknd to ride our quads... Hopefully I can start going to glade top or Seymour soon to ride the rzr
Welcome, "neighbor"! I am just up the road from you.

I ride with about (5) other RZRs from Battlefield. Two of them in our group today, at Glade Top. I hit SMORR a lot as well. It is said that I know THAT place, better than I know my own street!?! :rofl3:

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey guys im a show me guy also. I have a member ship at cloud 9 in west plains. We go there about 4 times a year. I live in jefferson city. All these other places you are talking about. Can you list a little more info about them. Like where they are located and if they have web sites to find out all there rules. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shocker... We gotta get together bro!.. Send me an email and we can catch up!..

Xc racer.... There is gladetop riding area which is down near bradleyville, halfway between ava & branson, there is smorr southern missouri off road ranch which is in seymour, there is flat nasty offroad park which is near salem... Those are all i know of.... I have been to all of them on my kfx450..seymour & flat nasty are fun as hell!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts