Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Great forum and finally part of the RZR community and so glad I am. Just purchased a 2022 XP4 1000 Premium and love it.

Only one issue is, it sounds like clunking or something is loose when going down a dirt road and hit small little pot holes. Sounds like its coming from underneath or the rear end, so hard to tell. I went through all of the basic stuff to see if its loose, roll cage, seat belts, major bolts and drive shaft. The one thing I did find was the heat shield was bouncing/vibrating on some plastic. But there is still something there, has anyone else encountered this? Any input would be great.

And just added the Corbin Blinker kit, amazing plug and play!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum! FromUtah.
Whenever I Get a clunking noise Usually a shock. maybe one of your shocks are blown out factory defect. check and see if everything tight your a arms and shock mounts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! FromUtah.
Whenever I Get a clunking noise Usually a shock. maybe one of your shocks are blown out factory defect. check and see if everything tight your a arms and shock mounts.
I did a once over on the shock but will double check, a arms I will double check. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Welcome from east Idaho.
Sweet ride!
Do you have anything in the bed that could be bouncing?
Like above, shocks and bushings are a great place to start.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

Reactions: Gino208
1 - 8 of 8 Posts