Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow users.

I live around 25 minutes to the trail head of Windrock mountain, 25 minutes from Royal Blue and around 45 minutes from Brimestone. I know some of you are jealous, right?

I'm a newbie to SxS riding, but not new to the ATVing. I've rode ATV since 1985 with my first bring a Honda fourtrax 125. Several different 4wheelers throughout the years. My last purchase was a 2002 grizzly 660. My daughter was born the year after I purchased the grizzly and it pretty much sat in the garage for several years after that.

I got the bug a few months ago to get back on the trail and decided that a SxS would be best for me and my family. I've rode several different models and narrowed them down to the RZR 900 XP LE Walker Evans or the can am commander x. I'm leaning heavily on the RZR at the moment. Both machines are amazing, but the nearest can am dealer is 45 minutes from my home. The Polaris dealership is around 4 miles from the driveway.

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my first post. I look forward to many more!

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Welcome to the forum, if you decide to go the can am route let me know my buddy owns a dealership in Asheville, NC.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.. I'd lean toward the XP :) but I am a lil biased :rofl3: Good luck and Enjoy life!!

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your choice. I'll be honest, I'm on both this forum and commander forums a lot and it seems that many more people are happier with their RZR's and Polaris than the Commanders and BRP specifically.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts